Thursday, January 27, 2011

More pics of cali...


I am so jealous of Jimmy's and Chelsea's pictures! It was the best place to have wedding pictures! anyway here a a few more of my pictures and there are still a ton to come!



Jimmy and Chelsea..
Chelsea look gorgeous! I loved her dress!!








I love the pics that i got of my boys but i wish the photographer who took pics that day could have got a few family pics of us.. He is amazing!..... but I'm still proud of the way my pics turned out!

2 comments:

The Fredericks said...

oh I LOVE them too= sooo gorgeous- the saying are neat too- you should have Justin make a big one of some of these for you- I HATE that Ryan is almost as tall as you are- where is my sweet baby boy? wa! the close ups of Titan are edible too- so so cute!

Beach Borchardts said...

AMAZING!!!!!!! Oh my goodness! I didn't even know anywhere this beautiful existed!! The pictures you got are amazing! WOWSERS!!