Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas @home...

Our third Christmas was at home! It was so fun to have Christmas this year with just us..The whole month of December was so fun we had two fun vacations and spent time with all our family but Christmas day we got to spend together! I Love setting up the presents and watching my kids faces the next morning! It is such a special time together as a family!

This was the night before Christmas..

before we got to open one gift...

Ryan and Titan got pjs! Don't they look so cute! Christmas is such a happy time!


Ryan's cool pjs!

Titan's cool pjs!

He was being silly and would not look at the camera...

Guess what.. Santa came again!!! Ryan and Titan must have been angels this year!

What? ..an elf left footprints in our house..

we set a trap to see if Santa came and sure enough we found elf footprints! Ryan was in shock!

Titan was angry that Santa ate the cookies...

but then he saw his car and loved Santa again!

Ryan got the coolest remote control jeep! It went over everything! I don't know if Santa brought it for Ryan or Dan because they both loved it! ;)

4 comments:

Tayli+Evan+Nixon+Jovi=love said...

How cute! I love the elf foot prints such a cute idea!!

Beach Borchardts said...

WOW!!! third time's the charm!! Who gets 3 Christmases??? How delightful! I love the elf prints! The cars were perfect for them! too fun!

Unknown said...

Love the elf prints! Your boys are so darn handsome! we loved your christmas card and I was home so I don't know how we missed you! Cody was working Christmas day so we were still probably in our jammies! :)

The Fredericks said...

best Christmas ever- what a fun time- I love that Titan was angry about the cookies- ha! and the elf footprints make me so happy too! we love you!