Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cali...


Dans buddy got married this last weekend in California. So of course we had to take a trip to cali! The wedding was beautiful!! I have a ton of pics but this was all i could get posted to day..
The wedding was in La Jolla which is the most beautiful place ever! I am SO jealous of their pictures! We were right on the beach and there were seals everywhere.. People were swimming with them..wow it was amazing! We had a blast! I tried to take pictures like the professional photographer that was there but mine weren't even close!! But there are some cute ones so enjoy!



These are my buddies!



they are so funny!




if you look close there are seals behind the boys.. and that is the beach where everyone was swimming.. It was so fun!

The sun was coming through the trees and it was so gorgeous..again i tried to take the good pics but I'm no professional...


This was taken for grandma booky..

This is next to the seals..

This is the beach where the seals were swimming..if we went into the water we could have touched them..a shark could have eaten us as well but that's what makes it fun right :)

The food and drinks were amazing!! That was the boys like 50th drink..



here is a better look at the seals..can u believe it..

The boys LOVED this beach! I still have tons of pics but i will have to finish posting later but stay tuned!

5 comments:

The Fredericks said...

wow- what a gorgeous spot- I LOVE the seals- and the professional pics- but most of all those adorable boys- oh my WORD- could they be cuter? LOVE you all!

Beach Borchardts said...

oh my goodness!! I've never seen anything like that!! Amazing!! The boys looked so cute in their matching blue!! You did a great job editing with the black and white etc!! You're definitely as good as any professional I've seen!! You don't look sick or puffy either so that's good. I hope you feel better soonl Try Dimetapp-the purple kind at night-it gets rid of head goo.

Unknown said...

WOW! Ilove the seals and Hallee says she loves how handsome ry and ti look! :)

Timber said...

Your boys are too cute! And the beach pictures are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!! I want to go there now. and love the pictures of your cute family!