Monday, January 31, 2011

the last of the cali pics...


.. this was the spot where they had their reception..it was right on the ocean...Her wedding cake was so cute! after watching the next great baker i think that i could make a cake that good! ;)

This was Dan's dinner plate..

ok again i am SO jealous of her wedding pics!!

this was before the reception started and my kids were already out of control! ..They are so cute!

OK is he not the cutest little guy ever..honestly i am so blessed! This picture just makes me smile every time i see it!

This one makes him look like a girl but he is so cute that he would have been a cute girl as well!


When the sun went down is was beautiful!! We asked someone to get a pic of all of us in front of the sunset and bless his heart he just got the ocean..

Titan had way to many of those drinks that they were handing out..

This was the day after the wedding..we went back to the ocean where jimmy and Chelsea got married and just played around and got some cute pics...

Ryan climbed the wall and had to show the camera how tough he is!

Then titan had to do it as well.. isn't that so cute..

Titan LOVES the water!

This area was gorgeous!! The boys loved it!


i had to wear glasses the whole time because my eye was as big as my nose..and that is big!







I cant tell you how much i love my boys! They are so fun and cute! They make my life good! I am so blessed! There aren't a whole lot of thing better than hanging out with the two cutest guys in the world in California!!

ok does this tree not look like it could be in a Dr Seuss book..

This was right on the beach..



Honestly he is a good lookin kid!

What a fun trip! We will definitely go back!!

6 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

WOW!!! We are definitely going to have to go there when we come to St G next time!! It's incredible!! I've never been to California and that's ridiculous! Your family is so darling and the backdrop is amazing! I could kiss those boys all day! tooooooo cute! I'm glad your eye is better-ouch!

Beach Borchardts said...

ps I always thought Dan would have been a pretty girl as a baby too-it's the eyes I think!! I like Ryan as a boy better though-he does the tough guy look so well!

The Fredericks said...

oh- I love these pics- again- every one is priceless- the pic of Ryan that is above the girls one is so beautiful- and the new background is sooooo cute- where did you get this one? I want to copy you xo love you and talk to you soon when Penelope is coming hooray!

Robbie + Carly said...

Ok, getting jealous. You are so good with a camera! Can you take some pictures of us!?

Beach Borchardts said...

Thanks for all the kisses!! I feel so loved! ha! I am imagining that they are from Ryan and Titan!! xoxoxo

Beach Borchardts said...

Tell Ryan and Titan to watch for a new package! It's in a medium envelope! xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo