Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas at the cabin...

our second Christmas this year was at the cabin...It was way fun to be in the snow and play on the snowmobiles and just relax! Santa came again for Ryan and Titan! They must have been very good this year! I didn't get the best pics but i did get some cute ones so check them out...

ok so the best picture ever! Dan is insane! I was on the back one of the times that he hit this jump and i promise i almost fell off! My feet were flapping behind me and i could barely hold on..scariest moments of my life! I didn't look as good as Dan when he hit the jump! He is good at everything! Its to bad that i didnt capture more of the snowmobiling..next time!

Santa brought Ryan a helmet and a drum set..I don't know why i didn't get any pics of Ti but he got tons of fun presents from Santa as well!


Hot Dang! We are lookin good!

ryan really like to ride the sled behind the snowmobile..it was just not the best time to take a pic...



Titan started doing the cutest smile when you would tell him to smile for the camera...It was so cute!

I LOVE christmas trees!!!


Is he not the cutest ever..?..


Tough guy

so we never got the chance to send out Christmas cards this year.. We did take some around to neighbors and stuff but to all of you that didn't get our Christmas card We hope that you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! hopefully next year we can be better! ps this wasn't our Christmas card because i couldn't put it on the computer but this will have to do! and pps hes not getting the moon.. ;)




Ti and i sledding!


There was this tree behind the cabin that was bending all the way to the ground perfect for a pic so of course got a family picture...If you look close titan is doing his smile for the camera.. It is so cute!




So i know i don't look the best in this picture but i had to post this because Titan looks like an angel! He is so cute! How did i get blessed with such cute little boys..?..

2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

ok-love the bent over tree! Talk about a photo op! I love the HUGE Christmas tree! I love the fun snow pictures! It looked like alot of fun! I love Titan
s new cute smile!! The Christmas card was darling and so was the the tan sparkly one. I love the effects!

I Gotta Try That said...

You have the cutest boys. Something about Ryan reminds me so much of Robbie!