Monday, March 15, 2010

Ryan's birthday cake...


What do you think? JK
OK so here is the story.. (the short version) I wanted to make a cake that looked like that but instead I made an even better one!! Just take a look!


But do you honestly think that It only took me one time to make such an amazing cake..no way..I had to practice! This was my first cake...


I am NEVER making a cake again!! It was a nightmare!! Ryan thought it was fun though so I guess it is ok.. but lets just say that when Dan came home and laughed at it I smashed the cake in his face..oops..Thats why I had to make another ;)

3 comments:

The Fredericks said...

WOW!!! You had us going! We were all oooooing and ahhhing about the cake!! ha!!! Yours was ooo and ahhhh worthy too though! ;-)

Anonymous said...

i didnt notice that the first cake said ethan at first, I was so impressed!!! : )

Garage Sales R Us said...

Ryan is so big and Titan has the cutest chubbiest cheeks. what have you been up to? It's time to hangout girl!