Saturday, March 13, 2010

FHE

So this last Monday night we went Ice skating. It was way fun!! This was Ryan's first time and my second... Wow i needed help! Thank goodness I didn't fall! There was a ton of people who did though and it was pretty hilarious!! Anyway...Ryan was so cute! He LOVED it!! Everyday he asks if we can go Ice skating! He couldn't even skate we had to push him..but he loved it.. Dan is amazing and would fly around the rink and so fast..backwards even!! Ryan loved to watch his dad show off his amazing skills on the ice skating rink!! It was such a fun night! I want to go again before it closes!

It was pretty chilly in there so Titan was all bundled up and hated every second of it ;)


This is Ryan loving the cool skates that he got to wear!



Yes Dan did get in trouble for doing this but it was worth it!!
I don't think I ever saw him not smiling the whole time we were there!!
Yes I was scared out of my mine because I had to hold Ryan and push him, as well as balancing my self!!

I don't know why I never wear make up on FHE nights.. I guess it is just my one night off..;)

Ti wasn't the happiest skater in the world.

It was such a fun night!!


Look how good Ryan did!!



More tricks by Dan and Ryan..

Oh and I had to post Dan's amazing backwards skating..

2 comments:

The Fredericks said...

about now I am THANKING you for not trying to take US to the ice rank... the end ;)also you all are so dang cute!

The Fredericks said...

Too bad you didn't catch Dan doing his famous triple souw kouw!! He is an amazing skater!! I'm glad you all had fun! Ryan is so good especially for his first time!! That's amazing! We have a fun rink here, we'll have to go next time you're here! Josh can show Dan some moves!