Monday, March 15, 2010

Birthday party..


This gift was from Skye.. it is a fun game that you can stack tires and try not to let them fall..Ryan loves to play with the tires..
This was from Ricky and Stacia..



Look at that face! He loves this gun!!!
Look what Robbie, Carly and Skye got for Ryan..






Ryan thought that it was the funniest thing in the world to watch the lizard crawl all over Dan..But then he held it and it wasn't very funny any more..



The lizard is way nice!! but when he crawled up Ryan he opened his mouth...Ryan was being so brave then it opened its mouth and Ryan freaked!!
Ryan loves his lizard..

...until he starts to crawl on him..:)

This was me trying to show Ryan how brave I was to let the lizard crawl on me..I may be smiling but really I wanted to scream.. I guess everyone thought that it was pretty hilarious!!
So Ryan got one last gift..

This gift came with three basketballs...



Ryan had to close his eyes!! What is it........................
a Basketball hoop!!! No way.. Ryan LOVES it.. but as you can see Ricky and Robbie liked it even more! They were sitting there just waiting until Ryan was done so they could play..


these two are so cute!!
THANKS guys for making Ryan's birthday the best!! He loves all his toys!!!

2 comments:

The Fredericks said...

Ryan is so brave!! I would have thrown that across the room if it opened his mouth at me!!! He's amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Ryan when Dan is holding it! So so so cute!!