Monday, March 15, 2010

~PiRaTe IsLaNd~

Pirate Island!! Ryan's favorite place!~ On Ry's birthday we went to pirate island with my family.. Ryan had the best time! We got 700 tickets!! So Ryan and Skye got to pic out pretty much whatever toy they wanted! The best part about the night was when Ryan was playing one of the games and all of a sudden the alarms start buzzing and tickets start spiting out of the machine..I thought that he broke something... Ryan had hit the jackpot and got like 200 tickets!! You should have seen his face..priceless..He was so happy and screaming and grabbing tickets! It was really a fun night!

This was the eye patch that Ryan got from Pirate Island..He also had to wear his guns so he was a pirate/cowboy..He is so cute!!


Sade and I got the high score mostly because of me.. Look at my form!! ;)
(and yes Liz I am wearing the same shirt..)

Ryan loved the eye patch!! It came with his sword that he got but he liked the eye patch better!!

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

WOW!!! That was a super fun day!! For Dan's 3rd birthday we went to a farm and had a cow cake that I made and it looked alot worse than your first attempt! You're making great memories!! I love it!! booky xoxoxoxooxoxoxo