Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's coming together...

I am so far behind on posts but I wanted to post a few pics of our house...believe it or not we should have our CO by next week...

our back patio..


still not sure if we need more rock but let me know what you think would look good..

I had to post this because I was so proud of my hubby.. I picked out all of the lights in our house except for the master bath.. Dan got to choose the lights.. What do you think.?.. He is amazing!


Yes this is the master shower..i know amazing right..


and my favorite new addition...the shutters!!! Aren't they beautiful.. I love them!
It is all coming together!!

2 comments:

The Fredericks said...

the tile, lights and SHUTTERS are all gorgeous- ah! it looks so amazing :)

The Fredericks said...

WOWSERS!!! It is amazing!! I love all the choices!!