Monday, February 28, 2011

Pres day weekend..

we went to the cabin on presidents day weekend.. It was fun to just get away for a little bit! I didn't get very many pics but i got some cute ones of Ti..enjoy

He is a doll!!


Ti with Lyla..

kisses..

Titan was out of kisses..I love this face..you can just see that he is trying to tell us that he is done with the kisses..

I LOVE this pic! He didn't want any more pictures and he got this mad face and growled at me..at the time not so funny but after looking at the pictures i started to laugh!

Titan is so cute! He is so nice to his cousins!



Lyla would crawl and smile way cute but titan wouldn't look up so Uncle Ricky had to help him..


Reading with Oma..Davyn loves reading books and Titan love his Oma especially when she is holding another baby! So he was right there reading books waiting for oma to put dav down..

He is a little stinker! but ya just got to love him!!

3 comments:

Robbie + Carly said...

Seriously fun trip! Hope you aren't angry at the pictures of you that are on my blog!!! ;) Don't tell Sadi!

The Fredericks said...

i love the growling face- he is hilarious and just so cute :)

Anonymous said...

cool I just got it im going to see how I like it for the year:) I love taking and editing pix!