Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ryan and his bike..

Ok so i am going to brag about my amazing little boy for a second ..fine maybe i do that every time i post.. Well He is AMAZING! Ryan can ride his bike without training wheels!! Yup he just learned how last Saturday! He is such a boy..I Love it!! He learned his second time up honestly he is amazing!! He did have a few wipe outs but nothing to bad! I hope the videos worked but if not i will post them asap..please take a look at Ryan the incredible bike rider!!


Dan was washing the cars and had his big boots on.. He hates this picture of him but I think it is cute so i posted it! Sorry babe..

WOW is all i can say! What a little stud!


ps I am sorry about my voice! Its so embarrassing! please try and ignore it..

4 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

Panic! I love the "He's not holding me anymore" reaction!! He really took to it in a hurry!! What a guy!! His dad did that after watching Liz practice all day and crash and run into a tree etc. We stopped for lunch, he got on her bike and drove all over!! ha!! That's Dan for ya! Ryan is AMAZING!!!!
ps I may be anonymous now cuz I am having blog comment troubles...

Beach Borchardts said...

oh yeah! it worked!!

I Gotta Try That said...

That is so cute! I'm sorry that I couldn't hear your voice now, my computer is being stupid and I have no sound.

I Gotta Try That said...

Hey I am putting together a calendar, when is Danny's bday and is yours Nov 11th?