Monday, February 28, 2011

Vday cards..


Valentines day is a fun time for crafts! This year Ryan and Titan helped me make some cute Valentines day cards for our friends and family! Titan was really sick and didn't get any good pics..It was a bad day for him..

Ryan coloring some cards and opening a package from the beach borchardts!



These were the cute Valentines day cards that took a thousand pictures to make..They were cute we put a sucker in ryans hand so he looked like he was giving it to his valentine.. it was a fun craft.. and ryan liked it..


I had to post my gorgeous flowers that Dan got for me on valentines day! Definitely the prettiest Ive ever seen!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun cards you made what program do you use for your picts?

Unknown said...

That's my boy! So romantic-just like his dad ;-)
Love the cards and the sucker idea was soooo cute!!

Unknown said...

why on earth this came up as Josh I have no idea!

The Fredericks said...

first- the flowers are GORGEOUS second- these pics could NOT be any cuter- seriously I love LOVE the sucker valentine idea. Stealing it next year.