Thursday, March 10, 2011

a gift from uncle Dave!!


Dave sent Ryan and Titan these cool necklaces! Ryan LOVES his!! Titan doesn't really understand but Ryan likes it so Titan does as well! Anyway I told Ryan and Titan to get a picture with there cool tusk necklaces and so they got together and smiled.. Ryan then had to flex so titan did as well..but then Ryan got serious and flex strong and so titan did. Titan thought it was so fun and started to be silly and so did Ryan..next thing you know Ryan and Titan are running around being silly and jumping on Dad and I was just taking pictures. It was fun we played the rest of the night! So Thanks Dave for the gifts but Thanks for creating a fun night for us! Hope all is well in Hawaii!






This was Ryan doing his push ups! He really is amazing at them! I love how much titan looks up to his brother! It makes me so happy!


Don't worry Titan is still flexing!

I Love my family!! They make everyday good!! I mean just look at them are they not all so cute! I am so blessed!

2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

Boar tusks???? too cool!!

The Fredericks said...

oh I LOVE these pics- the one with both boys on Dan's back should get blown up somewhere- what a fun time and what a GORGEUS group!