Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ryan's first football camp...

so Ryan went to his first football camp! It was a fun one because his uncle Ricky and Robbie were his coaches..He was so cute!! at first he was a little unsure about everything! He was the only 4 year old there so it was kind of scary with all the older kids! by the end of the camp he was doing so good! at one point he was dancing while his coach was trying to coach him..It was so cute! When you look at the pics you cant see how at first he is scared, sad and not happy with this camp but by the end he was running and jumping and giving me the thumbs up! He is such a doll! every day Ryan will tell me that he needs to do his work outs that he learned at his football camp.. Then he will do his back peddle and high knees then go down into push ups! It makes me so happy that he loves it! Yesterday we were playing a game and he did the side shuffle and said "this is just like my football camp." He is my little stud!
Ryan you're awesome!!!

Look how cute he is out there! He is so small..



This is his "i hate this..i want to go home" face!

Titan Loved this camp more than ryan!

Look how cute he looks! It brings tears to my eyes that my little boy is getting so old..Look at the other boys that he was with..

I love this picture..Ryan standing there while the others ran around him..He was just trying to take it all in..

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how he runs!!!

Look at that cute face!
This was the next day..He did so much better..








This is when he thought that it was dancing time.. I should have videoed it..
'
What a doll! afterwards all the coaches came up to me and told me how good he did! They said that they voted for him to get mvp of the camp..He didnt and the kid in this picture that is standing behind him did..He was a really good player but Ryan was cuter and had better hair!:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

tooo fun!

The Fredericks said...

Ryan is such a STUD! you can tell that he is a pro- and Titan looks so cute in those pads ;)

Robbie + Carly said...

Better hair for sure! ;) He looks so cute!