Monday, March 9, 2009

Ryan's early easter egg...



That is what I said the first time I saw it...
Yesterday we were over at my parents eating dinner. Ryan was running around like he always does and I am assuming that he tripped and hit his head on the corner of the door. No one saw what happened we all just heard a cry. I ran to see what happened and Carly was picking him up. When she turned him around I got sick! I couldn't even look at it. I ran to the fridge and got some Ice. Every one was around him and we didn't know if we should take him to the emergency room or if we should just keep ice on it and see if it would go down. We decided to go to the emergency room and just have it looked at. It went down quite a bit when we got there and the doctor said that he would be ok. The picture below is of Ryan this morning. It is more of a bruise now. It was a crazy accident and I am so glad that it didn't split open!!

2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he survives till he turns 2! He takes after his dad! yikes!

Unknown said...

That is HUGE... I am so sorry Ryan... hopefully it will be gone by your Party on Saturday! Thanks for Inviting Hallee... she hasn't stopped telling me that is it Ryan's Birthday since I told her about it! We are excited to come!