Monday, March 9, 2009

Ryan grillin' it up!!

I told Dan to check the blog after I had posted these pictures and right after
he checked it he emailed me. He wanted to make everyone aware of the details. This is what he emailed me...

please note that both steaks were filets... = ) when Ryan and I saw
those shrimp, we had to buy them... they were honestly the biggest shrimp I have
ever seen in my life!! the one filet in the picture is 9oz and the shrimp
is almost the same size... you know how we do it!



Ryan was hungry so he went out back and cooked himself some steak and shrimp. (he is just like his dad!!) Isn't this the cutest picture you have ever seen!! I love it!


I don't know how he got so cute.. no matter what he does I smile when he Smiles!!


I have no Idea why Dan took this picture sideways but it is still so cute!!

1 comment:

Beach Borchardts said...

Send him to our house-we could use a good cook! What a little doll! It's nice to see him feeling a little better! xo to you three and a half :-) momma