Monday, March 23, 2009

My Love...


"You lift me and I'll lift thee and will both ascend together."



Dan and I have officially been married for 3 years!! I didn't do any thing really special for Dan for our anniversary but I do want to tell him how much I love him!! He is my very best friend in the whole world. He is my example. I look up to him so much more than he will ever know!

Dan I love you so much! I just want to thank you for everything you do for me and Ryan. You're a great person and an amazing husband and father. I hope you know that!!
Thanks for being you!!
ur one and only star

1 comment:

Beach Borchardts said...

That's the best gift in the world! Those pictures brought back wonderful memories of such a special day! Who knew then that it only gets better?!?! Now with 2 little boys! Life is good! 3 down, 65 to go :-) The best is yet to come! love to you all, booky