Monday, March 9, 2009

It's a BOY!!



Yes I am having another baby boy!! I am so excited! Ryan needs a little buddy to play with. In this picture he is looking right at us. That is his eye..he actually had two pictures with him looking directly at us. This picture is a little scary but not half as scary as the next one...


Every time I posted this picture it would turn..so I am sorry for the sideways picture. I am still getting the hang of this blogging stuff. Anyways this picture is self explanatory...He didn't have any problem showing us that he is a boy!!

2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

Well, there's no doubt about that is there?!?!?!? Good heavens! HA! Dan is so proud!

Todd, JoAnn, Kira, and Cali said...

Congrats!! Welcome to the mother of two club...you thought one was crazy busy...get ready for more!!