Monday, September 1, 2014

Vegas

Dan and I were talking about how we hadn't taken a family trip this summer yet.. This was on a Thursday and school started on Monday :/ so Friday we got up, went to Vegas and surprised the kids with wet and wild! :) I had never been to wet and wild before and neither have the kids and it was such a fun place! The wave pool was probably the boys favorite but there were some big slides that were definitely in close second :)Titan was so sad when he was too small to ride some of the bigger slides :/ he is so brave! Roxi was an angel the whole time and just enjoyed relaxing by the pool! I don't have any pictures on my phone of wet and wild but I did take some at cheesecake factory where we ate before we went swimming. We also went shopping and found some shoes for both boys for School! It ended up being such a fun day and so spontaneous..we're going to have to do something like this again!






I love my kids!!! And my husband is the best for making this whole day possible!! 

No comments: