Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ryan's first day 1st grade and titans first day of preschool!!

I never thought this day would come :( I don't think I can explain how I felt when I sent Ryan to school all day for the first time.. He is such a special boy and I am so excited/nervous for him.. I love him so much! Dan gave him a fathers blessing before his first day and it was so special! I will never forget the spirit I felt during his blessing! I love him and pray that he will always be this special boy!! Love u Ryan!! 



Titan started school a week later and it's one thing to have one boy in school and another to have both boys :( ... Titan was so excited! He couldn't wait! It was so fun because he got to get a new backpack and new crayons and then get a fathers blessing just like Ryan's and he was ready for school! Everyday he asks me if he has school today :) it's so cute! He is a special kid as well! He is so strong and brave and such a leader.. He is unstoppable! Love u Titan ur such a stud! 



If there is one thing I know it's that my boys are strong, righteous boys! They are going to be amazing! Watch out world here come the borch bothers! :) 

No comments: