Saturday, September 13, 2014

Ryan's post :)

Ryan wanted to have his own post so these are the pictures and this is what he wrote ....:) 

Once upon a time there was three little kids and they love to skateboard they were professionals when I saw those kids 
I couldn't believe my own Ieyes one time I was watching them doing some tricks and I almost fell and broke my head.!!!!
I was watching myself because I was the one who is doing all that crud amazing my uncle and aunt and my grandpa and my other uncle and  they almost passed out I kick flipped and my uncle and aunt  they went cross-eyed  ha ha ha ha!!!!!.
My mom was taking a picture and ice cream fell on my shirt my brother was a Poopoo Pecha a walke
Titan-    And cute can you check in Shamokin okay bye



1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

this has to be the best blog post ever