Thursday, September 16, 2010

wow..

So I had to post this because Ryan is amazing! He knows how to write his name and pretty darn good to! Today for learning time Ryan learned to color inside the lines...he did so good...then after I had him put his name on the paper (without help from me)..Wow is all I can say...just take a look...


He did this all by himself!
Ry you are so amazing! I am so proud of you! You are such a good boy and I am so blessed to have you in my life! I love you so much!

4 comments:

Robbie + Carly said...

Ryan:
You are amazing! I love how you colored SpongeBob's sleeve yellow, and his pants blue like jeans! You are getting to be so smart. You have such a nice mom to let you color with markers! ;) Love you Ry!

Beach Borchardts said...

Hurrah for Ryan!! All those brains and talent and handsome too! You've got it all!! Tell your mom to frame this-she'll want to have it forever! AMAZING!!!! I love you! booky

Beach Borchardts said...

I taught kindergarten today and was assessing their abililties for the teacher's report and had to have them write their names. The top score was for those who could write it. The next down was written with some reversals, the next down was partially written and the lowest was not able at all.
These were kindergartners!! 5year olds!! So who's the smartest boy in the world with the best teacher for amom???? RYAN-that's who!!

The Fredericks said...

he IS amazing- what a little stud! tell him great job from us and we love you all!