Tuesday, September 28, 2010

it's that time again!!

Its that time again...Halloween time! I LOVE Halloween! Yesterday we got a fun Halloween package from the beach borchardts! just take a look at what fun stuff we got!

Ryan got a witch noes! when i was editing the pics Ryan wanted to edit one himself and this is what he did!


He is so funny!

You think i am wearing the noes but really its just my noes...



Look at all that stuff! There is more but titan was walking around the house with the rest of it!

Ryan LOVED the spiders! Today we put it outside on its web and Ryan said "they are not going to think this is hawaweous." talking about Dan and Dave.. He is so cute! always making me smile!

but ryans favorite thing was his teeth!!

My buddies! I LOVE these two so much they make life so fun!! ps sorry about my pic..remember Monday is my make up free day!



I am glad that i got this pic of Ti because you can see his molar coming in..and he has one on top as well..ouch!


We had fun all night! Dan had to work last night way late..so it was a perfect time to get a fun package! Thank you Booky, Papa and Josh!

4 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

Yeah!!! I'm glad it came at a good time!! I'm also glad it had the right stuff in it-you just never know! I think you make everything fun and that's the real secret!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Beach Borchardts said...

ps-Ryan's edit scared me to death! ugh!!!!

Josh and Kensey said...

Holidays are so much more fun with kids! You guys always look like you're having so much fun! Your boys are so handsome!

The Fredericks said...

yay!!! how cute :) I am in LOVE with Titan's teeth AND Ryan is my favorite as always-- and your nose flatters you ;) love you all!