Tuesday, September 28, 2010

..more hair..


Homecoming is here so that means I get to do hair!! I love doing updos! This pic of sadi is just a preview.. Her hair and dress were the prettiest I've ever seen her in! i say this every time but its true I can do anything to sadis hair and she looks gorgeous! anyway I will post the rest of her pics later they are amazing!

This pic below is of Jen..She is in my ward and asked me to do her hair for homecoming...Well the first time she called she asked me to do her hair for this pageant thing. I said i would then come to find out hurricane high has tryouts for the homecoming queen.. It was so fun..I did her hair for the first part where she introduced her self. Then she had to do a skit so I did her hair different for that. Then they got in their dresses and all walked out on stage so I did an updo for that..She won miss congeniality! Which fits her personality perfectly! It was so fun! The pics that are below were for the dance that Saturday..out of all the styles I did in her hair this was her fav so that's what we did for the dance..






3 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

oooooooo I love both-they are so different which shows you aren't stuck in a rut! Good job Star!

The Fredericks said...

ohhhh I LOVE sadi's- and the other one is so elegant- FUN times!

The Fredericks said...

ohhhh I LOVE sadi's- and the other one is so elegant- FUN times!