Monday, June 28, 2010

MoRe SoCcEr :)


Sade has had a crazy summer so far..She just goes from camp to camp playing soccer and basketball. We don't get to see her as much just because she is so busy but we always love hanging out with aunt Sadi!!!

This soccer camp was the suu camp..She did amazing! (Like always) Ry, Ti and I went to watch her play a few games.. It was fun and Ryan loves soccer especially when he can play with aunt Sadi!




He is so proud of himself.. :)



Can you see Sadi behind Ryan scoring any time she feels like it!




Is he not the cutest little guy..He is such a doll!!



He loves when I take pictures of him.. Today when I was looking at my blog he said "Mom where am I." He is a cutie bug!


2 comments:

The Fredericks said...

how fun! I love his face in every pic- he is a stud and I can tell- a GREAT soccer player- so cute- fun new blog design too :)

Beach Borchardts said...

WOW!! Ryan is really growing up!! He looks so good in his sport stuff! I love his little attitude too!