Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Camp out!!


Friday night Dan had the most fun idea..camp out in the back yard! Ryan helped put up the tent and make the fire! My job was the treat so of course we had smores!! After we hung out around the fire and told stories and made smores Titan and I went to bed while Ryan and Dan slept outside in the tent!! Ryan LOVED camping! He wasn't even afraid to sleep outside! It was so fun..probably the most fun we had in a while!!


Ryan Loved to cook the marshmallows :)
Classic.. ;)
I love this look! its the "you caught me" look!
Titan absolutely Loves smores!!

So does Ryan!!
This is what he did the whole night!
Buds!

This was the last picture before I went inside in a nice cool house and slept in a soft warm bed..I love camping ;)

2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

You don't know what you missed! It's so snuggly and cozy in tents and sleeping bags! I'm sure thye loved it though! It's almost like s'mores are sleep inducers-eat a smore, get in the tent and pass out!! It's wonderful!

The Fredericks said...

BEST idea ever- how fun and what a cute time- honestly- you have the best looking boys I've ever seen and what cute pics! :)