Monday, June 14, 2010

FaMiLy TiMe :)


Dan got a new calling in our ward as the young men's counselor! What a fun calling! I am so jealous! Anyway Dan went to Y/M and was taught the Hakka...I think that is how you spell it...When he came home that night he taught it to Ryan and Ryan LOVED it!!







After they did the Hakka it turned into fun with the family! We laughed and played the rest of the evening! What a fun time! I love my family!

Look at this big boy! He is a doll! The happiest little guy ever!

I love this picture because you can see Ryan's underwear and it is on backwards and inside out! He always is making me smile!!

What a sexy Hakka teacher!! ;)

My baby is no longer a baby..he's a chunk!!

3 comments:

Josh and Kensey said...

This is such a cute post! You have such a cute family!

Beach Borchardts said...

Hurrah for family time! You guys fill it with craziness! I love that you capture on film!!

The Fredericks said...

my favorite post ever- it looks like a blast I can't wait to see the hakka and Dan is so handsome- I love that the undies backwards- that is so cute- and I LOVE the pic of Ti with you looking beautiful in the backround- adore it all! :)