Friday, February 19, 2010

update..


What do you think? Does my house seem yellow to you? jk
I love the stucco! The rock is not done and there so much more we need to do before the outside of it is finished but it is getting there!!


This is a closer look... The concrete guys and tile guys come Monday! I cant wait! We are so close to being done! We are hoping to be in by the end of march!

This is the family room.. They had just put the base in so I had to take a picture so you could see it. They put the doors on and paint is all done...they are putting the cabinets in today as well!! So there has been more changes since this picture..don't worry I will keep you posted!

5 comments:

The Fredericks said...

GORGEOUS - I'm not even going to show this to Jason...100% bitter/envy :)

Anonymous said...

your house is amazing!! I love it! I am full of envy!!

Unknown said...

LOve the color... yes yellow... but love it@ Looks so rich! You are flying! good work! Im not going to say I am full of envy juts b/c everyone else already did... but ... okay I am! :)

Josh and Kensey said...

Your house looks so good! That is so cool that you will probably be in it in a little over a month!!

Beach Borchardts said...

Fabulous! So rich and warm looking! The colors are fabulous!!