Monday, February 1, 2010

FHE


(I am sorry about this pic of me. I guess I forgot to look human that day..)



For FHE we learned about Missionaries! So we all go missionary tags! Then we wrote Riley who is in Switzerland right now! I mostly wanted to post this because the letters we sent might come back to us and we might have to send it again. ( I don't think I put enough stamps on there..) So I wanted Riley to know that there is something coming in the mail for him!
We LOVE you Riley! Keep working hard!


2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

You'll be shocked at how soon those boys wil be wearing the real thing! Time FLIIIIIES!! They are being taught well so they'll be awesome! I'm glad they have a great example in Switzerland!! Send love from us too! xo

The Fredericks said...

this is such a neat idea and makes me so happy- I can't handle the thought of my little Ryan ever growing up though!