Friday, February 26, 2010

Haircut...

Ryan got a haircut the other day...an actual haircut not just a buzz. I cut his hair so cute ... well the day goes on and I was feeding Ti. Ryan was being really quiet which means trouble so I call out his name and he says "I just cutting my hair." He got my scissors out and cut two lines right in the front were everyone can see. Even though sometimes they are little stinks there is nothing in this world that I love more than my boys!!!! Just look and see how cute these little guys are...
t
my fam plays rock band all the time lately and so Ryans new favorite thing to do is play a guitar..He is always making my smile!!

Can you see the missing hair..?..


This is my little dolly bug. This is what he does everyday..no not eat well he does do that everyday but he is always happy and smiling.. He never stops smiling!
I love this boys!

3 comments:

George and Tacie said...

They are so stinkin cute!! I have been lucky to not have a kid cut their hair yet! I love their smiles and huge eyes!

Kyle & Taunie said...

Hahaha that is adorable!!!! I love it! Not excited for the first "just cutting my hair!" momont!

Beach Borchardts said...

Apparently hair cutting runs in the family!! A future hairdresser in the midst!! I love it! Ask Uncle Dave about cutting hair! crazy!! xoxoxoxoxo