Wednesday, January 20, 2010

UFC!!


I know this is a little late but Dan went to the UFC fight Evans vs Silva. He had a blast! Not only was he there but they had front row seats! Dan was telling me that they were hanging out with some of the best fighters. Just have a look...


Yes that is Randy "The Natural" Couture!

And this is Dana White himself.. Dan texted me while he was there and said that Dana wanted him to come wrestle..;)

Forrest Griffin. I cant believe how big he is. When you watch him on TV he doesn't look that big..

I don't know who this is exactly but Dan and Robbie got a picture with him! (I had to look at Carlys blog to find out his name and it is Mark "the hammer" Coleman!)


I don't know who that sexy man was that Robbie and Ricky got to stand next to but...oh thats my husband!!

3 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

I don't know any of these people but Dan looks excited so that's fun!

Higbee said...

Dan always looks SO surprised!! haha

The Fredericks said...

Dan does look really good- and I bet he had a BLAST- tell the boys I love them!