Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas w/ my fam..

So Santa made a quick stop at my parents house before Christmas! It was so fun! He brought some dang good presents that Ryan loved! It was a fun night we had a big Christmas dinner and exchanged gifts..Then Santa stopped by! Oh what fun..
I put the pics in the wrong order again..sorry..


This is what Dan got for Christmas. He loves it! He flies it all the time. Ryan also loves to watch Dan fly the helicopter!

He had to wear his safety goggles so that he didn't hurt his eyes!!

This is the toy that Santa brought Ryan from the north pole!!


Santa came to visit Ryan..


This is when Santa came! I was really excited and Ryan didn't know what to think.!!

Isn't this snowman outfit so cute..?.. Titan is such a cutie!!

Gosh dang!!

Titan loves Christmas time! He just loves life! He is always smiling!!!

Thanks so much Oma and Opa for the fun night!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that snowman outfit is the cutest thing!! His cute little face!
I love Ryan with his goggles! SO fun!

I didnt call you because you we off vacationing in warm Florida for Christmas!

I will be there Saturday, but will be shooting a wedding and then the reception in enterprise! So I dont know that I will be able to see anyone. But I will try!

The Fredericks said...

Titan needs to be a baby model :)