Sunday, November 22, 2009

Riley D...


So the other day I was in the car listening to a CD and heard this song and It made me think of Riley. I got a little emotional and started to cry... I just was thinking of all the hard work that he is doing in Switzerland. He is such a good guy and good example to me and my boys. I just love when we say prayers at night and Ryan blesses his uncle on his mission.. It is awesome that he has Riley to look up to. So I wanted to tell Riley thanks.. I hope that he knows that we love him and miss him and pray for him every day!!

WE LOVE YOU RILEY!!

3 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

Amen and Amen! How can we overstate what the missionaries (especially our missionaries) mean to us!! What a great work! And great young men and women doing the job! You go Riley!!

Unknown said...

I got emotional reading this... I miss him and how happy he always was! I am looking at that picture ofhim and Ryan and thinking wa Ryanreally that small when he left???? No way... he is going to come home to a completely different Ryan and a new little adorable titan!

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

Real life hero's are so much better than the media ones and even better when they are Uncles that you love so much...