Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mieliszymy goscie z Nowego Yorku!!


Our Polish friends from New York came and visited over the weekend. We had a great time with them. Bardzo sympatczny byli... Ryan made friends with Antosz and asked this morning, "where is Antosz at?"

Ryan and Antosz on the helicopter...

The Gawlik's brought real Polish Kabonosy i Szynka!!! Poza tym jeszcze chleb, chocolate, ogorki, bigos, i ciastko... Unreal... I cooked sniadania for Ryan and Stari the last two days exactly like I used to when in Poland, they loved it.... They also got us some cute children's books in Polish... It was so nice to meet them and spend some time with their family.

Stari posted these pictures and told me to add some text... I noticed in the above picture that there was some polish chocolate that I have yet to see... Evidently she likes Polish chocolate = )

4 comments:

The Fredericks said...

YuM! I really love the top pic too :)

Beach Borchardts said...

Is this Polish food?? It all looks yummy!

Beach Borchardts said...

What's the story? Who, what, where, when, why??

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

Looks like fun and good eating....