Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween party..




I don't know exactly what this was because while they were playing with it I was in the kitchen eating! But Ryan loved it.. It looked super fun.

Wow who was the one with the bright idea to have me wear a orange wig?




Nicole wanted Helaman to be just like Ryan so she copied Ryan's costume :) jk
Don't they look so cute. No way Helaman is just as big as Ryan and talks just as good if not better!

Don't worry this is where Ryan and I were the whole night...eating...
and look at Ryan's ears. Isn't that so funny!!

Ryan didn't know what to think of Justin's costume!

Wow look at the food! It was awesome!
Justin and Brandy invited us to their Halloween party. It was so fun! It was fun to see everyone again. The food was awesome and the haunted house scared Ryan out of his mind! but he loved it. Thanks Brandy and Justin for the fun time...

3 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

I loooooooooved the costumes! How fun! I'm glad you got to go to some fun activities! Ryan seemed to enjoy Halloween! I'm sure Titan slept through most of it! You all looked so cute!

nicole said...

ha ha Stari you're such a dork....but you're right of course I wanted Helaman to try to look as cute as Ryan:). Anyways, it was great to see you guys and to finally see little Titan..he's so adorable! I love Ryan like always and you're too funny Helaman isn't talking as good as Ryan you dork:) P.S who was your photographer you're pictures loook GREAT :)

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

Ryans looking at Justin is super funny... both boys make me laugh as I enjoy this great blog.