Thursday, May 22, 2014

Roxi starrlit Borchardt

She's here!!! Finally I get to see my baby girl!.. The hospital called at 5am on  Wednesday, May 14, 2014 and said they were ready to start my labor.. I got to the hospital around 630 and they didn't start me on Pitocin until about 730 and they said I was at a four.  A little while later the doctor came in and checked me and said I was at a six and that I would be having her in the next couple hours.  He had an appointment at 12:00 at the other hospital so he was trying to get her to come before he had to leave.  At 11:30 I was at a 9+ and he decided to have me start pushing.  I pushed four or five times and nothing really happened and so he decided to wait until I was at a complete 10.. he went to his other appointment and by the time he got back she was ready to come.. I pushed once and her head came out and barely push a second time and she was completely out.  Everything went good she didn't have any complications she did have the umbilical cord wrapped around her and that was why they thought she Took so long to come down.. She was 7 lbs. 14 oz. 20 inches long and just cute as a bug!! Ryan, Titan and abi were all there and got to watch her be born and it was such a special time for me! I am so blessed!!! I can't explain what a miracle it is to have babies! I love my sweet baby girl!! She is such a doll!! I will make sure to post more of her soon! 



















No comments: