Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mother's Day!

So I had the best Mother's Day ever!! I'm just so grateful for my cute family! A couple days before Mother's Day Titan whispered something to Dan about what he was going to get me for Mother's Day.. He told a couple different people and when I woke up on Mother's Day I had him at the side of my bed with breakfast. He had told everyone he was going to make me cereal for breakfast and bring it to me in bed! He is the sweetest!! Ryan gave me a special card that sang.. It was a super women card.. Because that's who I am !! :) abi gave me loves and kisses and I couldn't have asked for anything more!! Dan surprised me will a stroller that I've always wanted! He spoils me ;) my day was such a good one.. I got so many things but what made it the best was being with my cute kids and amazing husband! I am so blessed to be a mother!! 

No comments: