Friday, November 9, 2012

Abi's blessing day..

 Abi's blessing was really an amazing day! The second she woke up she was giggly..As i was getting her dressed she was so happy! I know she knew how special that day was for her! It truly was a special day! and Dan gave her a gorgeous blessing! she is a special girl..that i know for sure!! Her dress was made from my wedding dress and it looks just like my wedding dress..I LOVE it! She is my little princess and this is just one of her many special days..I LOVE her more than words can say!! I dont have all the pics of her blessing day but here are some cute ones...









4 comments:

tylerandtia said...

I'm in love with her dress! IT is gorgeous! SHE is gorgeous!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

So so cute! Love the idea of using your wedding dress how neat!

The Fredericks said...

That really was fabulous!! So glad we could share it with you!

Josh and Kensey said...

What a fun idea to make her dress out of your wedding dress!!! And I absolutely LOVE her head band!!! She is stylin!