Thursday, November 8, 2012

Abi's birth!

 Abigail Star Borchardt was born May 4, 2012..She was the prettiest baby ever!! She had long black hair and gorgeous blue eyes! She was 7 lbs and 15 oz of cuteness :) Her birth went amazing and she came out healthy and adorable! She has been such a sweet baby and i am so happy that i have a cute little girl!!
ok i know this pic isnt the best of me..ok its really bad of me but i thought it was still cute and i had to post it :)
 I loved this little dolly from the moment she kicked me! this is my favorite picture!
 sorry about the naked pictures :)



 ryan was the first one to wash her hair!! and he has continued to be such a good big brother ever since!

 titan didnt know what to think...


 sorry another inappropriate picture but u have to see that hair!!
 my angel!!!! she really was so pretty from day one!!
 and hungry;)
i have loved having a girl!! but having here has reminded me how awesome my boys are!! i love my kids!!

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

so glad you captured these precious moments! She was such a beauty right off!!!