Monday, December 5, 2011

Ryan's talk..

Ryan gave a talk on sunday and I had Dan film it..i dont think that you can do that but we did :) He does so good when he gives his talks! Everyone in primary all say how good he does!! I am so proud of him!! There really is nothing better then listening to my son talk about the savior! No trophy or award could make me more proud then watching Ryan share what he has learned from the gospel! He will be the best missionary some day!! It brings tears to my eyes just talking about it! I really am so proud of him!! The video only uploaded half of his talk which is a bummer but still fun to watch and i am so glad that i will always have this!!
ps he has another talk this sunday! :)

2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Ryan-you give the BEST talks! I am so proud of you!!!!

The Fredericks said...

this is soooooooooo cute- what an amazing talk-- and what a lovely assistant!