Monday, December 5, 2011

My cute boys!!!

When Liz and Booky came down they took Ryan and Titan to get some pics with cousins and grandma..I always knew my kids were the cutest but these pictures are the best pictures ever! I LOVE them!! Mandy took the pictures for us and she did AMAZING!! Now i dont have to try and explain how cute my boys are you can just look at the pics and you will know!
Ok is this not the cutest pic ever!!
gosh i love this little guy!


ok again is he not the cutest!!
this one makes me smile every time i look at it!!
He is my little doll!
I LOVE this one!! This is so titan!!

best buds!!

OK ryan is just the cutest thing ever!
Look at those eyes!
I love this one!! it makes me so happy!
He is such a boy!


I LOVE this one!! they are so cute!!
Favorite of both my cute boys!! I cant believe that i have such cute boys!!


Gosh they are so cute!!
OK are these not the best pictures of ryan in the world!!! I LOVE them!! and him!!

This is so cute!!
such cute pics with grandma Booky!

2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

She really did do such a phenomenal job! She cpatured their darlingness!!! That was so crazy and fun! The boys are too cute! I love the ones with my lap full of loving boys!

The Fredericks said...

they really are very handsome- we cant wait to see them again!! Mandy- did such a good job-- but let's face it- they are adorable no matter what