Tuesday, May 31, 2011

while the boys are away..

The boys went to cali again this year without us but that didn't mean that we couldn't have just as much fun :) while they were gone we all just relaxed and hung out! One of the nights we had a huge sleep over and the next day went to the movies... I will post the boys trip later but here are the pics of our fun together..

Yes i did wear those jammies!

My boys are so cute! They were so excited to have a sleep over with all the cousins!



I told Ryan and Skye to hold hands and this is what they did..then i told Ryan to kiss skyes hand and the picture below is what he did..It was so cute!!



We all just hung out and enjoyed the nice weather!




This was after we went to the movie soul surfer..very good movie but not one to watch while the husbands are in the ocean...


Sade and I lookin hot in our summer dresses!!

3 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

I bet that was hard on your mom and Sadi knowing it won't be happening for a while! ouch!
I love the pjs, the cousins and the girl time!!

Beach Borchardts said...

ps how do you get your hair to grow so fast???? I have a picture on my fridge right after your chop chop and that wasn't that long ago!!! wow!!!

The Fredericks said...

what adorable pics- I love the everyone laying down one- and the jammies pics are EDIBLE!