Monday, May 9, 2011

Pics off Dan's phone..

ok so tons of pics so get ready..


This was when Titan got the tubes in his ears..it was not a fun day!!

Titan got really sick this last winter and Dan took this pic one morning..It was so sad!


Dan caught this at the cabin! Thats my Danny!!


one time at pirate Island we hit the jackpot! It was so fun!!

When our finish guy was doing our baseboard in our house the nail went through one of our water pipes and it flooded our library.. it was a nightmare..


Dan took a picture of Ryan while we were in church..wow

I LOVE this pic..Look at how small Titan is..and chubby! They both are so cute!

Just some pics of me and Dan on our cruise...




This is of my closet when the one side fell and broke..Almost killed the cabinet guys!!

Just a cute pic of my boys..
The next couple of pics are from last year when we went with Robbie and Carly down the river..It was fun we have to do it again this year!





This is so cute of Titan! Look how chubby he was! what a doll!

This was last May..We had a hail storm that was insane!!

The Ranch got some cute miniature horses and so Dan and Ryan got to go help pick them out..Ryan Loved it and now when we go to the ranch he loves to see "his" horse..






OMGosh! This little chunky monkey is a doll!

I dont remember why this happened but it looks like it hurt!
The pictures below are of our family eating at Texas Roadhouse..our favorite place to eat!






Titan was so chubby! I love it!

The next few pics are of our house when we put the gable on the front..good times!



Dan in Alaska.. I dont know why i never posted these..He went last summer and LOVED it!!



Look at those fish..wow!

1 comment:

Beach Borchardts said...

Your blog and I have been at war. I love all the pics and realize how one photo can capture the memory and looking at it can bring it all back! It's a blessing to have them! Everyone looks cute and busy and happy etc. Poor Ryans little face in that one though-ouch!