Friday, April 29, 2011

spring family pics..

Yup Family pictures again.. this is only a couple of them I'm still getting to the rest but enjoy..

This is my favorite one so far but there are many more and my mind my change...

Then there is this and Titans face is the cutest ever! and Ryan has the best smile!



My boys are way too cute!!

I had to post this because Titan keep folding his arms and it was so cute!

I like these a lot as well but the shadow was bad so they aren't my favorite but at the top! I LOVE that the temple is in the background!


I was chasing after Titan in this picture..Ryan was smiling so good so he took a couple shots of Dan and Ryan!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stari, so cute..you look super pretty!
Your fams adorable.

Robbie + Carly said...

I love them! The colors of your clothes make them look so springy and happy! Did you edit these, or are these the ones he did?

Unknown said...

LoVe your outfit! Ryan and Titan can't take a bad picture. They are too handsome!! I didn't realize how long your hair has gotten!

Beach Borchardts said...

Tough choice! I love them all!!

Clint, Jandee, Cannon, Cohen, and Jacee said...

Such cute family pictures. Your lucky my boys hate pictures! We never get a good one!!!! We do need to meet up sometime and let our boys play.

The Fredericks said...

oh my word- gorgeous! i love the one of Dan and Ryan and the indiviual shots of the boys are perfect- love them!