Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kite Festival 2011

Every year I have wanted to go to the Kite Festival and every year we are doing something else..Well this year we finally went! ( and so did the rest of st George, hurricane and cedar city :) It was fun! We got to ride some of the rides, jump in the blow up toys and do some shopping ;) It was a fun Saturday..My camera has been dead and so all the pics i have posted lately have been on my phone or Dans so there not the best but i still wanted to post them..


6 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

You guys do such fun things! It looks like the weather has improved!

The Fredericks said...

yay! for me- for finally being on the computer and checking out your fun blog- LOVE the fam pic- so cute!

Unknown said...

ok... you cant tell me this isn't the cutest family in the world.. Everyone looking at this blog is guaranteed to be jealous. heck, i know i am.. those two boys are so dang handsome, i can only imagine how amazing, smart, funny, and of course gorgeous their aunt must be..
LOVIES :)

Beach Borchardts said...

I love this family photo even more-and I didn't think that was possible!

Unknown said...

We went last year... haha but our 1 dollar kite didn't compare to the other sweet kites so we were pretty embarrassed! hey text me your email so i can email you the pics of the sugar cookies or you can steal em off our blog!
btw... u are such a gorgeous mom... your don't look like your old enough to have 2 kids... such cute pics. Your mom doesn't look like a grandma either... good genes i guess huh!

Beach Borchardts said...

hey-I found a great new website. It's storylineonline.net They read books to the kids. You could plug Ryan in when Titan needs you and not feel like he's missing out!