Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Family Pictures!

Finally..it took me forever to post these... We got family pics again! I love them! They turned out so cute! My boys are just so cute!! they aren't hard to get cute pics of.. its Dan and i that need the help! and yes Dan is doing his famous smiles in all the pictures..anyway take a look and see just how cute my little fam is!

Yup love this pic!

Ryan is so funny! He has the cutest smile in the world but when we get our pictures taken he does this wierd smile..but he is still a doll!

Love this one but titan isn't smiling..

i had to post this because it is classic.. Titan is bugged by Ryan..Ryan doing his half smile and getting in trouble and Dan looking at me with the face that says "Really" and me laughing at everything..


My boys are the cutest ever!!

really though..does this picture not just make you smile..


Favorite picture ever!!! These are my little guys!


love it!


now not only is Ryan doing his half smile but his eye now is weird..wow





I don't know how Ryan held that little chunk in the tree but he did! They are so cute!


Me and my angels!~

Omgosh..this should be on some magazine or something..i love my boys!



Had to post this..What is wrong with this picture? let me help..its not Ryan, titan or me..WOW is all i can say..I guess Dan is way excited to get pictures of his family!




Dan looks sexy in this pic!








Perfect picture..oh wait Ryan is doing his smile again!



anyway fun times!
Laraine took our pictures and she did amazing! check out her website Raintography!
Thanks Again Laraine!

6 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

I loved all of them! Weird smailes etc are part of the fun! ha! I saw the ones from Florida and they are really great! I'll get 'em to you ASAP
Thanks again for coming! We miss you all already! waaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

Stari these are adorable!! Ryan looks just like Dan and Titan looks just like you! how fun hahah! You guys are a cute little family!!

Garage Sales R Us said...

Stari! Talk about cute family pictures! I love them! you all look so cute!

Josh and Kensey said...

Your family is so so cute! I love the pictures!

Clint, Jandee, Cannon, Cohen, and Jacee said...

Such a cute family :)

The Fredericks said...

i honestly love every pic- you are all so cute- but I love the one of both of the boys looking up :) ah! gorgeous.