Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SoCcEr!

So i know that at the time coaching wasn't the most fun but now looking back i miss it...a tiny bit...really it was fun and i had some fun, cute kids on my team! ok so we didnt have the best record in the world but we looked good and tried hard!! Ryan and i still kick the ball around because next year he is going to be the best!

are they not the cutest kids ever..?...



Look at that medal that ryan got!!! I think that i am more excited about it!





What a big boy i have.. I cant believe how old he is getting..I love him so much! He is such a good kid! I have the best boys ever!!
Ok so when you watch this video watch Ryan when he runs its my favorite thing that he does! He get this serious look on his face and runs so cute! It isnt the best video of it but it was the best that i had..enjoy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great stuff! I'll bet you have a number of "uncomfortable moment" stories to share. Please enter your story in the Johnston & Murphy Ultimate Comfort Contest, http://www.xc4.is. Chances to win prizes and enjoy and share the many humorous and insightful entries.

Beach Borchardts said...

WOW!!! Ryan way to go!!! You are the man!! The soccer looked like fun and you are the BEST runner!!! I love your medal too! WOW!! I never won a medal! You are amazing!! Can't wait to see you!! xoxoxoxoo booky

The Fredericks said...

who the heck is Barry- anyways- Soccer is the best- you are the best runner Ryan (Rambo) and Star- again- I am so impressed by your coachwomanship :)

Beach Borchardts said...

WOW!!! I LOVE THE NEW PHOTO!!! It's so funny to see the brown vs blue eyes!! You all look so darling! Can't wait to see you!