Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ryan's soccer coach...

Yup i am Ryan's new soccer coach.. So when i went into sign Ryan up for soccer, on the paper it said if you could help with something what would you help with..then it had all these different things to help with such as coaching..Well i put that i would help coach thinking that if the coach got sick i would for sure help coach a game or practice.. well they called me the next week and asked me to be coach.. wow.. No it really has been fun! Ok the first game was a nightmare!! but the other games have been better and its been fun... The last game Ryan almost scored and i honestly couldn't be more excited! I don't know what i am going to do if he gets a ball in the net.. probably cry ;) Anyway these are the only pics that we have because our camera died and these were taken on Dans phone..

this was our first practice...


this was our first game.. So let me explain a little bit more about the first game.. Well when we got to the field there were no nets, refs or anything else that a soccer game should have.. Come to find out all those things were my job. Not only was i the coach but i am the referee, I'm the line judge, I'm the score keeper and everything else involved. By the end of the game i had run more then any of the other kids out there.. anyway lame for me, funny for the parents watching!



8 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

Ryan looks like a professional! He'll be signing autographs in no time! You look way too darling to be a soccer coach!! It looks like alot of fun! Get your camera going! Don't miss all this fun!

Kim and Kyle said...

how fun!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Cute! Yeah, I am glad I'm not Skylee's soccer coach right now. Those girls are hilarious and so cute but hard to coach for sure! You will do awesome though! Good luck!

Heather said...

How funny. Love the pic of everyone stretching.

Justin and LaRaine said...

Hey Stari! I live in Salt Lake right now, but come down to St. George all the time so it would work out. I would love to shoot your cute family!! I would charge $50.00. Here is my email: laraine.sevy@pharm.utah.edu! Let me know :)!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing it! They love you as their coach. I must admit that Im glad its not me!

Tayli+Evan+Nixon+Jovi=love said...

Stari!! I'm so glad you found my Blog! Your little boys are adorable! I can't believe how big Ryan is! It was so good to hear from you! Keep in touch:)

The Fredericks said...

um- they should probably be paying you for such things- but what a fun time- GREAT job-