Tuesday, October 26, 2010

PuMpKiN PaTcH...

Last night we went to the pumpkin patch! It was so fun! We got to see the animals, play on the slides and pick out our own pumpkins! It was a fun FHE!




Titan Loved and Hated the animals..He was so cute!! The video below shows how cute he was looking at the animals!












Ryan loved picking out the pumpkins..It was fun to find the perfect pumpkin!

This is Ryan's "I found it face"! This is the pumpkin Ryan got to take home and paint!

This is the daddy pumpkin for daddy!
But ryan didn't even know that we got another pumpkin because he had his!

Finding the pumpkins wasn't titans favorite part of the night :)

Ok so this is kind of a random pic..who knows why dan took a pic of our backsides..jk but i did want to post it because I wanted to show how long my hair is getting! I have waited forever for it to get to this length and i am proud of it!!

Look at Ryan's modeling face..It is so cute!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stari I LOVE your bangs on you!! So cute! looks like you all had a blast

The Fredericks said...

1st- the boys both look soooo old and I hate/love it (like Titan with the animals!) they are both so cute I can't stand it though...
2nd- I LOVE love LoVe Stari's bangs- so so cute- it makes me want to have them- also your hair IS long- what the heck?!
3rd- Dan looks really thin- what is he doing and why am I not doing it-- angry- yet happy for him.
4th- CUTE blog background and I adore that the hocus pocus "I put a spell on you" is what I am hearing right now- can't WAIT to see you are Christmas! love you-- also if you don't make it out to FL for Christmas maybe come for Penelope's birth (Jan. 27th) just saying...

The Fredericks said...

I meant "at" Christmas- we are in St. George from Dec 10 until Dec 30th and that new asian place is calling my name! ps.

Beach Borchardts said...

WOW! Stari-your hair is magnificent! The bangs really bring out your eyes and also make your hair look extra long! Great choice!!
Why did Ryan pick a green pumpkin? That was funny! Maybe to match his frankenstein face!
I loved how tentative Titan was with the animals-just not sure! Also Ryan instructing him not to touch the horns! Too cute!
Ryan still looked a little glassy eyed-is he feeling better?
It looked like a nice FHE! We're going Sat. when Emmy comes and I'm sure she'll blog her pictures. Josh is the most excited! ha!
Kisses all around! xoxoxo

Unknown said...

We went last monday... my kids loved it! Did your kids go up and join the band with all the kid instruments? That was Hallee's favorite part! Your fam is dang cute!

Nicole said...

you're kids are getting huge! i miss you all. i need to come visit very soon!!